Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Aww, thanks, Moms.

Some of the staff in the office are planning on getting some "Have You Hugged Your Public Defender" T-Shirts from public defense's Cafe Press shop Public Defender Wear. (The blog is on sabbatical)
The ladies who run the office take good care of the attorneys, especially the absent-minded professor types. And they're going to be supporting us some more with the shirts.

A couple (or so) years ago, the staff were mom-aged, but they seem to have been getting younger over the last few years. I've noticed this trend everywhere I've practiced. Now they're all young - just about my age...

Jack

1 Comments:

Blogger mob industries said...

In regards to the Easter bunny dope I have heard u need crushed coal gun blue bopeep ammonia freeze dried and Napa silver/chrome spray paint if some could email me and tell me if that is valid or how it differs from the bleach and ammonia and the correct way for the pickle jar and Ms steward's fabric blue and I have also heard that if kept at right temperature u don't even need to burry it my email is cvessels88@gmail.com thank you

3/04/2012 8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home