Monday, July 17, 2006

weekend

I hope everyone has recovered from the weekend. We live in on of the areas that has been experiencing the 95+ degree weather with the heat index of being 100 to 110 degrees. Needless to say the yard didn't get cut until Sunday night at 8 pm. I got the kitchen floors layed down and i must say pretty impressed with my jigsaw abilities. The best complement I got was after the ballroom party the other night. I've been asked to compete in next months competition. I'm not going to be able to compete but it was nice to think I"m getting better
janet

1 Comments:

Anonymous Advertising agencies in islamabad said...

Hi, great Blog. The way you explained it is really awesome and makes everyone to read till the end. Keep posting..

9/20/2011 4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home