Thursday, July 13, 2006

Renaissance woman

Okay, I'm walking funny and don't know how I'm going to dance tonight but damn 2/3 of my kitchen looks good. I decided to to redo the floors this week. I bought the material on Sunday let it acclimate to the room and last night after waiting for the prescribed 48 hours I started to install the laminate wood flooring. The lied when they said it was a one person job. Its a two person job you need someone else there to laugh at you when you cut the wrong side off only to find out your have fun out of the planks because you didn't buy enough. Needless to say I went back to Home Depot this morning for the two additional boxes and will have to wait another 48 hours before I can finish. BUT, it does look really nice.

janet

1 Comments:

Anonymous classified ads pakistan said...

Good blog! I genuinely love how it is easy on my eyes as well as the details are well written. I am wondering how I can be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which must do the trick! Have a nice day!

9/12/2011 1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home