Friday, July 14, 2006

Everything I Needed to Learn About Trials I Learned from Deliverance

Some days you're Burt Reynolds;


Some days you're Ned Beatty.












This week I'll be Ned.

Jack





UPDATE:
I'll count this as a (defense) victory.

Solid search warrant
+no knock and announce, but see Hudson.
+Solid Miranda
+Meth weighing more than a dozen times over the trafficking minimum
+Many pounds of marijuana
+Rock solid constructive possession
+Solid confession, admitting knowledge, possession, and sales per week well in excess of what was found
=15 years, assuming the meth and marijuana are multiplicious for sentencing purposes.

3 Comments:

Anonymous real estate pakistan said...

It’s really a great post..I would like to appreciate your work and I am going to recommend it to my friends. Thanks for sharing.

9/12/2011 1:51 AM  
Anonymous vertu handy said...

well
you are a handsome

can you love cosplay?

9/13/2011 3:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am glad to found such useful post. I really increased my knowledge after read your post which will be beneficial for me
Marketing communication strategy | Advertising as profession in Estonia | Advertising professional in Estonia

9/05/2013 5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home