Friday, June 09, 2006

Jack goes to Washington

Jack has thrown his hat into the political arena. Surprised... Yes, think he would do a good job, absolutely. Jack and I live in two different areas of the state even though we converge into the same office Monday through Friday. My commute is 7 minutes if I hit the light and his is god awful long. So I can't even vote for him. I am also working on a campaign althought from the backroom. Being a public defender thus a government employee have to be careful. I have absolutely no respect for the individual my candidate is running against. I have two hours left and time is going backwards today. Atleast there is baseball tonight. I'm going to go out and support the local boys. have a good weekend
janet

1 Comments:

Blogger Sancho said...

Tell Jack if he needs a little Oppo Research to give old Sancho an email. I wanna hear the details!

6/15/2006 1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home