Thursday, May 18, 2006

Ahhh Vacation

Well Jack has been gone most of this week taking some R&R and Chrissy has been AWOL, so needless to say this week has been quiet. I've basically seen all my clients this month and gave them updates on everything. I do not have a trial untill July. I don't know what i'm going to do with myself with all my free time. I've already been to the jail this morning to see the last of my clients before I start the vaca. My attitude has been horrible lately. Not to clients but in general. There is a reason why people in public service burn out, they don't take time off. It seems that people in our industry get to the point that they feel the world will stop turning unless they are at work. This is the first time Jack has taken off since i've known him. I'm signing off for the next ten days have fun at work
janet

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice one
buy U-47700|buy U-47700 powder|buy U-47700 research chemical|buy U-47700 online


Buy U-47700 powder online from http://www.bathsaltforsale.com and other research chemical products
Buy Research Chemicals online at the best possible prices. Bathsaltforsale.com is a research chemical vendor in usa and and also supply research chemicals in europe, Asia and most areas with legislation. Buy U-47700 research chemical online,5-methylethylone,4-cec crystals,carfentanil,a-pvp crystals,mdpv,synthacaine research chemical and much more.Click http://www.bathsaltforsale.com/en/745-buy-u-47700-powder-online.html to buy u-47700 powder online and other related products at the best possible prices. Legal bath salts at lowered cost are also available. Please do note that when you buy u-47700 online or any chemical, it's mainly for research purposes and not for human consumption. Also avoid skin contact. Great care is required when manipulating research chemicals.


Follow our Buy U-47700 powder tutorial video on Youtube

4/26/2017 2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home