Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Two Thumbs Up For Sanchovilla!

Sanchovilla over at PD Investigator had a caption contest last month.
Neither Janet nor I won. (We wuz robbed!)
But the Lords of Karma got confused and gave us a second chance at the prize, a fingerprint kit.
The package arrived at the Tripper family compound over the weekend, but one of my clients wanted me to work on his murder trial rather than play with the fingerprint kit. (I guess the police were busy too - they didn't even try to get prints from the murder weapon)
Now that there's some breathing space, we've gotten to play with the kit. Of course, we still need to retain our anonymity...

Thanks, Sanchovilla!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sancho said...

HA! That is hilarious! Glad to see you guys (and when I say guys I'm also including chicks) are enjoying it! Wait till I get my sh*t together for the next contest and you can try and win some cool photographic scales!*

*Trust me...no office should be without em!

10/05/2005 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home