Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Octoberfest!!!

This weekend was Octoberfest the time for brats, beer and the chicken dance. I did them all. It's alway good to walk in the front gate of a beer fest and run into every police officer you've ever cross examined in your time as a public defender. Good thing is I was with two former prosecutors and was meeting up with about 10 other attorneys so at least we were protected. We danced the polka (at least my version of it some where between pulp fiction and my idea of polka) on the dance floor and the chicken dance on the tables. I needed the weekend but was glad when all the bodies took themselves off of my extra beds, couch, chaise, etc. etc. and went home. One more week until HALLOWEEN!!!!! and no i haven't finished my costume but will be done with it by tonight.
janet

1 Comments:

Blogger Sancho said...

Oh man, I love Octoberfest...not really any good ones round here. Ahhh...I miss brats.

10/25/2005 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home