Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Fitness in the courtroom

Jack has been getting on me for not writing. I've been busy getting ready on five trials that all carry only life or life without parole. The last time I had this many back to back, I got to go to the cardiologist for chest pains. I'm trying not to repeat that by running four times a week and now i've added weight lifting to the regime. I'm also trying to eat better. I think sometimes we get so wrapped up in saving some one elses life we forget that we need to spend some time making sure we save our own. Being a lawyer we end up sitting on our posterior alot. Recent reports say for individuals that have desk jobs thirty minutes/three times a week is not enough to combat a seditary life. I have noticed that I have a lot more energy and my ability to wake up in the morning has gotten really easy. So take time this week to go for a walk, it will serve your client if your healthy and ready to tackle their case with a sound mind and body.
Janet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home