Monday, December 19, 2005

movie review

Took the weekend off went to the movie two nights and on the third went and looked at christmas lights. I figured as bah humbug as I had been feeling I needed some help to get in the mood. We went and saw Rent which is fabulous. Its an excellent commentary of NY in the late eighties early ninties. The got the original cast from Broadway to do the movie and they were wonderful. The other movie I saw was Pride and Prejudice. I was a little worried about how they would adapt the book to screen but the director did a wonderful job. Definite must see.
janet

2 Comments:

Blogger Public Defense said...

Janet,

I've been wondering ever since that movie opened: Was that guy from Law & Order really in the original broadway cast?

Still haven't gotten around to seeing it, but thanks for the recommendation.

-Mike

12/19/2005 3:10 PM  
Blogger Gideon's Guardians said...

Yes, the guy from Law & Order was in the original cast. His voice is amazing. I first saw him on Ally McBeal.
Janet

12/20/2005 9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home