Sunday, December 04, 2005

I'm back

I know I've been gone for a while. Family was in from the East Coast so we did all of the touristy things to do around here. It was really nice having my family here for a holiday. Plus, my list of things to do around the house have been eradicated thanks to good ole dad, god love him. I swear the parents did more around the house in one week than I have in six months. The only bad thing about taking off from work is coming back to your desk. I can not really complain cause it really wasn't that bad. Out of Jack and Chrissy I'm the neat freak when it comes to my office. Last week, I was in court everyday. I will say this last week was a good week to be a public defender client. Between Jack and I all of our clients cases got dismissed through motions or good luck. Next week, Jack is in trial. Chrissy and I have probable cause hearings on 24 people its going to be hectic to say the least. On a good note, I get a bigger office unfortunately cause were losing a great champion of the indigent.
Janet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home