Friday, November 18, 2005

New(er) PD Blog

Justice Mountain has been blogging about news, experts and not being messed up psychologically from being a PD.

If I was still a prosecutor or still doing insurance defense, I'd be messed up. People have different tolerances for different things. Tom wouldn't be able to hack it as a PD. I couldn't as a prosecutor. When your job requires you to fight your psyche every morning, you're in the wrong job. When you can sleep well and get up motivated to work, you've found the right job.

Jack

Update: I'm only 6 weeks behind Skelly in welcoming Justice Mountain.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Are you saying that I'm messed up?

11/18/2005 6:16 PM  
Blogger Gideon's Guardians said...

Do you feel messed up? Besides that unhealthy shade of mauve? Are you doing insurance defense or prosecuting? Not sleeping well? Fighting your psyche? Trying to get birth control in Georgia?

11/18/2005 11:06 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I need to read more slowly..

"and not being messed up psychologically from being a PD."

Didn't see the NOT in there. Whew. It's a relief to know I'm not messed up.. Though, sometimes I have dreams about clients which is probably a symptom of something.

11/19/2005 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home