Thursday, March 16, 2006

Best Weekend Ever in 24 hours

OH YES! its that time of year again. It's St. Patrick's Day/Birthday weekend. I love my birthday. I'll be 83 one day and as excited about my birthday as I was at 8. What's not to love i've made it another revolution around the sun (great song Jimmy), and i'm healthy and have great friends and family. Chrissy and I went out after work last night to have a few beverages to plan not only friday but to practice our intake methods to prepare for the green beer. The town/city, we live in goes all out when it comes to St. Patrick's Day. The problem is where to begin and where to end. We have some great Irish pubs here that go all out on dancers and bands. It does help that Chrissy and I play up the birthday angle so we get free drinks and stuff. I also appreciate that no planning is required for a birthday celebration. What a better way to spend a weekend before a murder case. Have a great weekend and be safe!!!
Janet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home