Monday, March 13, 2006

passed, grrr

Well I got passed this week untill the next so no murder for me this week. Although this is good so I can see my other clients and get some motions done. It screws my other client who is set for trial next week. So who knows when he's getting reset. My intern has been offered a position as an Asst. Public Defender out west and although i'm excited for her, I'm also sad. She's been working here for two years now. She's going to jump on a trial for the 3rd of April that way she can see one whole trial before she takes the bar and starts practicing. Janet

1 Comments:

Blogger ambimb said...

It sounds like your intern is getting some excellent experience, which is probably why she got that job. As a law student, I'm jealous!

3/15/2006 11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home